Before performing any critical operation on our android device, first we consider taking the backup of all things like contacts, apps, SMS, call log, calender, bookmarks etc. This ensures that if anything goes wrong then you will always have an option to get back your data without any worries. So, In this post we are going to discuss how you can backup and restore your Android device.
Table of Contents
Steps to Backup & Restore Android Device
For non-rooted devices
- Download and install Super Backup on your device from the Google Play Store.
- Open super backup from the app drawer.
- Click one by one all the things that you want to backup.
- It has very easy user interface so you can backup easily.
- Similarly, you can restore all the backed up data using the restore option.
For rooted devices
- Download and install Titanium Backup from the Google Play Store.
- Click Backup/Restore.
- Press options.(left soft button)
- Click batch actions.
- Select the operation that you want to perform.
- For restore, go to restore menu and select the apps, message etc that you want to restore.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.