Sony Xperia Z1 is a superb phone by Sony with 20.7 MP camera, Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 processor, Snapdragon 800 chipset. Although it already has great features but everyone needs something more this can only be possible by getting Superuser access. So we need to root Sony Xperia Z1.
Also read: Why to root the android device?
Table of Contents
- Sony Xperia Z1 Drivers.
- Rooting Application.
- If you have Sony Xperia Z1 C6903/C6902 on Latest 14.2.0.A.290 Firmware, don’t follow this process.
- USB cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- Sony Xperia Z1.
Steps to To Root Sony Xperia Z1
Warning: This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither we or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download and install Sony Xperia Z1 drivers to your computer.
- Download rooting application to your computer.
- Install that application.
- Open the installed application.(Language is Chinese)
- Connect your Sony Xperia Z1 to PC and wait for detection of the phone in the application.
- Now click on the green button after detection of your device.
- Wait for some time; then your Xperia Z1 will automatically reboot.
- Hurray! You have just rooted your Xperia Z1.
- You can check whether Android device using root checker.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.