SuperOneClick rooting tool is a very good tool that can root almost all android devices available in the market with one click according to its developer. So here we are going to discuss how to root an android device with SuperOneClick.
Read: Why to Root an Android Device?
- SuperOneClick Software. (Download Link)
- Android device drivers.
- ADB & Fastboot drivers
- Windows computer.
- 50 %+ charged battery.
- An android device. (Obviously ;) )
Read: How to Take Backup of Android Device
Steps to Root Android Device with SuperOneClick
Warning:- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither I nor anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download and install your device drivers. You can also try installing ADB drivers if your device does not get recognized by SuperOneClick.
- Download SuperOneClick and install it on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you do not find developer options on your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Open SuperOneClick.exe.(Right-click and run as administrator)
- Now click on root.
- Wait for few seconds till the rooting process completes.
- You will find an app named SuperSU in the app drawer.
- Read: How to check whether the Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
Thanks bro! I’ve successfully rooted my Samsung Galaxy S6!
You’re welcome! Now do awesome things with your rooted S6 :D