Ever felt the need to download a video from the internet, especially from YouTube but couldn’t find a nice way to do that? You might have tried a lot of youtube downloaders. In this post, we are reviewing iTubeGo YouTube Downloader. The software can not only just download from YouTube, but from 10,000+ websites. Let’s take a look at what the software offers us.
Here is the full list of features that come along with iTubeGo YouTube Downloader.
- Download Videos from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, Vimeo, TikTok, and other websites.
- Video quality ranging from 480p, 720, 1080p, 2K, 4K up to 8K.
- Extract audio from video saves it as high-quality 320kbps.
- Multithread support – take full advantage of bandwidth and computer performance.
- Turbo fast mode – allows high-speed download.
- Support for downloading videos in bulk.
- Built-in browser for browsing and downloading videos.
- Cut and trim videos on YouTube and download only the parts you like.
- Download the full YouTube Playlist.
- Download YouTube subtitles in SRT format.
- Convert videos and audio in various formats without loss of quality.
- Download and keep your videos in password-protected folders, ensuring privacy.
Now that we have an idea of what features the software provides, let us take an in-depth look at it and explore how we can make the best out of it.
Using iTubeGo YouTube Downloader
Downloading and Installing
You can download iTubeGo for both Windows and Mac. In this post, we are testing the Windows version. However, all of the steps reflect the Mac version as well.
Once the downloading is finished, double click on the file to install the software on your computer. Follow the on-screen instructions and then click on ‘Finish’. This will open the software’s interface.
Downloading Videos from YouTube
- In order to download any video from YouTube, you need to copy the URL of that video. Go to the YouTube homepage and search for the video you want to download. After opening the video, copy the URL from the address bar.
- Now launch iTubeGo. The interface will open.
- To set your preferences for this download and future downloads as well, click on the Settings icon on the top right of the interface. In the Download window, you can choose whether you want to extract only the audio or the full video, the quality of the files, the destination of the saved files. Click Apply to save your settings.
- Now click on the ‘Paste URL’ button on the top left. It will automatically copy the URL you had saved on your clipboard and start processing your video for download.
- The download will begin. To see your downloaded videos, you can head over to the “Downloaded” section on the left and find all the videos there.
Downloading Multiple Videos
- iTubeGo YouTube Downloader lets you download multiple videos without having to add them one by one separately. You can do this by clicking on the drop-down button beside the ‘Paste URL’ button and then pasting all the links of the videos you want to download.
- Now click on the “Download” button and the download will begin for all the videos simultaneously.
Downloading a YouTube Playlist
- To download a playlist from YouTube, simply copy the URL of that playlist.
- Now open iTubeGo YouTube Downloader and paste the playlist URL on the top left corner by clicking on the “Paste URL” button.
- The software will automatically load all the videos from the playlist in a dialogue box.
- Select the video you want to download from the playlist. You can also add numerical order to the name while downloading so that the videos remain in a sequential manner. Select the quality of your download, select whether you want video or audio and then click on the “Download” button.
- The download will begin.
Using Inbuilt Browser
For extra convenience, iTubeGo YouTube Downloader also includes an inbuilt browser for browsing videos. It also has shortcuts for major websites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
- For example, we will download a video from YouTube. Click on the YouTube shortcut.
- Navigate or search for the video you want to download. Below each video thumbnail, you will see a “Download” button.
- You can also preview the video before downloading it. To do so, click on the thumbnail of the video. After doing this, you will also see a timeline of the video and a slider below it. You can use the slider to trim the length of the video and download only the part of the video you need. Now click on the “Cut” button. Your video will be trimmed as per your desired length.
- Click the “Download” button next to the slider and your video will be processed and downloaded.
Converting Videos into Various Other Formats
Apart from downloading videos, iTubeGo YouTube Downloader also has a converter function that can convert videos into various other formats such as MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, HEVC MP4, and more. To start converting, follow these steps.
- Open iTubeGo YouTube Downloader.
- Click on the “Converting” section on the left.
- Click on the “+” button on the top left and browse for any video from your computer storage.
- After adding the required video or audio file, click “Convert”. A pop-up will appear. Choose the output format and quality from the pop-up menu. You can choose various options such as 64 kb/s, 128 kb/s, 256 kb/s, 320 kb/s, and Smart Fit. You can also click the “mute” option if you just want the video and not the audio.
- Select the video quality and then click “OK” to start the conversion process.
Other Features and Use Cases
Now that you have learned how to download videos, playlists, audio, and convert them into multiple formats, here are some other nifty little features you can use to improve your overall experience using the software.
Turbo Fast Mode
Turbo Fast mode allows you to consume the full potential of your internet connection. It uses the full power of your bandwidth and provides you with super-fast download speeds. To use turbo fast mode, click on the lightning bolt “⚡” in the lower-left corner of the interface. Now select the “Unlimited” option to enable Turbo-fast mode. You can choose other settings as well if you don’t want the software to consume too much bandwidth.
You can also add proxy settings. To add a proxy, click on the Settings icon on the top left. Now within the pop-up menu, click on ‘connections’. Now choose download speed and click on ‘Enable Proxy’ and enter the appropriate settings like HTTP proxy, port, account, password, etc.
Pausing and Resuming All Ongoing Downloads
Often at times, we need to pause downloads because of various reasons. iTubeGo allows you to do that quite easily. Just go to the downloading pane on the left and click on the “Pause All” option to pause all the ongoing downloads. To resume, simply select the “Resume All” option and your downloads will resume.
iTubeGo YouTube Downloader also has got some features that are intended for privacy-centric users. After downloading any video, you can add them to a private list that will be password protected. Once you set the password and add videos in your private lists, the videos will not show up in the normally downloaded pane. Instead, to access them, you would need to put the password. This ensures the privacy of the users.
Tech Specs and System Requirements
|Product Version||Supported OS|
|For Windows||Windows 10/8/7|
|For Mac||Mac OS X 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10|
Support Input File Formats
|Video||MP4, M4V, 3GP, MPEG, DAT, AVI, ASF, WMV, VOB, MKV, FLV, 3GS, 3G2, F4V, WEBM, TS, RMVB, MOV|
|Audio||MP3, AAC, AC3, FLAC, M4A, WAV, WMA, AMR, MKA, MP2, AIF, AU, AIFF, CAF, OGG, RAM, RA, M4B, M4R, APE, OPUS, WEBM|
Support Output File Formats
|Video||MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, FLV, MKV, HEVC MP4, HEVC MKV, 3GP, iPhone/iPod, iPad, Android Phone, Android Tablets|
|Audio||MP3, M4A, MKA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, OGG|
Software Interface Languages Available
|English, 简体中文，繁体中文，Italiano, Deutsch, Français, Español, Português, 日本語|
iTubeGo YouTube Downloader comes with four pricing options.
- 1 Month Plan – $9,95/month, includes 1 PC
- 1 Year Plan – $19.95/year, includes 1 PC
- Lifetime Plan – $29.95/lifetime, includes 1 PC
- Family Plan – $39.95/lifetime, up to 5 PCs
iTubeGo YouTube Downloader is a pretty great software for downloading videos from YouTube and other websites. The interface is pretty easy to use and clean. The software isn’t really loaded with a lot of features other than downloading videos, but that’s what it is meant for – downloading videos. It does its job quite well and we experienced no problem with the overall performance. Simultaneous downloads might take some time, so we recommend changing the bandwidth settings to ‘unlimited’ while downloading multiple videos or a huge playlist.