Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information From or Through Social Media Sites
In addition, when you interact with any of our property page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or LinkedIn, we may collect the personally identifiable information that you make available to us on that page or account including your social media account ID. However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personally identifiable information that we are permitted to collect from those social media platforms. If you choose to link or login to your account on our site with or through a social networking service, Both us and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. With your consent, we also may share information about your activities, including what you view on the Sites, with that social network’s users.
Collection of Your Source IP Address/Location Information
We collect and store your device’s source IP address which may disclose the general location of your device at the time you access the Sites. Advertisements and certain content may be directed to you as a result of this data.
Web browser cookies
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
How we use collected information
- Provide you with the content, products, and services you request
- Post your user generated content to our Sites as you request
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features and enhancements on or to our Sites
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies
- Communicate with you about your comment to a story or topic
- Personalize content and experiences on our Sites, including providing you recommendations based on your preferences
- Send you newsletters, offers, and promotions for our products and services, third party products and services, or special events by e-mail, text, or other another medium
- Provide you with advertising including advertising based on your activity on our Sites or activity on third-party sites and applications
- Administer our loyalty programs
- Administer contests, giveaways, promotions, and polls
- Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Sites and their purchasing patterns
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What Are Your Choices?
We believe you should have choices about the collection, use, and sharing of your information. Although you cannot opt-out of all data collection when you visit our sites, you can limit the collection, use, and sharing of your personally identifiable information by not submitting it on our site. For information regarding your choices related to interest-based advertising, please see the “Advertising” section.
All personally identifiable information is provided on a voluntary basis. If you do not want us to collect such information, you should not submit it to the Sites. However, doing so will restrict your ability to access some content and use some of the functionality of the sites.
You can change your cookie preference by appending ?ez_force_cookie_consent=1 to URL or by simply opening this URL: https://techrrival.com?ez_force_cookie_consent=1
How we protect your information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
You can opt-out of Google Analytics tracking using the browser add-on officially provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Facebook Messenger Chat Plugin
Facebook Like button and social widgets
Twitter Tweet button and social widgets
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The user may use Login with a Social Media Account, more about this discussed in “Collection of Personally Identifiable Information From or Through Social Media Sites”.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Emails and Newsletters
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Viewing, Changing & Erasing Personal Data
After receipt of this overview, you may request us to correct, supplement, delete or block Personal Data that is factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant for the purpose of processing, or if the data is in violation of a legal provision. We will inform you within four (4) weeks whether it will comply your request.
After deleting of your Account, we may store your Personal Data and Account for a further period of time for a number of reasons, including but not limited to backup reasons, legal obligations concerning the retention of accounting information and the prevention of malicious actions resulting from identity theft or other offences or crimes such as fraud.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: 24 May 2018