Many of you might be in search of old friends on Facebook. In some of the profiles you cannot enlarge the profile picture without becoming friends.(In some cases you cannot enlarge after you became friends ;) ). So this post will be helpful for you. So here we are going to discuss how to enlarge profile picture of someone on Facebook.
- Go to the profile page of whom you want to see enlarged picture.
- Right click on profile picture and select open image in new tab.
- Remove c188.8.131.52/p160x160/ from URL.
- Hit enter.
- You will see the original uploaded picture.
- Same process can done with any of the cropped images, cover photos etc.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.