As we know that nowadays rooting is mostly necessary for advanced usage of our android device. Sometimes it is easy and sometimes it is difficult to root our android device as per our device specifications and brand. So here I am introducing an android app named Framaroot which is capable of rooting android devices without the need for a computer or any other sources. Check out Why to Root Android Device & how to Backup Android Device.
Fun Fact: This app including several exploits named as the heroes of the book “The Lord of the Rings”: Gandalf, Boromir, Pippin, Legolas, Sam, Frodo, Aragorn, and Gimli.
Steps to Root Android device with Framaroot
Warning:- This Can Potentially Brick Your Device. So Follow The Instruction Carefully. Neither I Or Anyone Except You are Responsible For Your Device. This will also void your device warranty.
- Download the latest version of the Framaroot app from here. (If you are facing any problems check out FAQs at end of the post)
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Device Administration. Tick Unknown Sources.
- Install Framaroot on your android device.
- Open Framaroot and select SuperSU.
- Select any exploit.
- Your device will get rooted.
- Check whether the Android device is rooted or not
Some general message which you may get after launching Framaroot
- A popup saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot”, in this case, you can uninstall the app
- You see one or more exploit name, also click on one after you have selected action and you will see one of the above messages
Some general messages which you get after selecting exploit
- “Success :) … Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- “Failed :( … Exploit work but the installation of Superuser and SU binary have failed”
- “Half-Success :( … the system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use ADB to see if it run as root”, happen when the filesystem in use on system partition is a read-only filesystem (ex: squashfs)
- “Failed :( … Try another exploit if available”
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.