Towelroot is an app very similar to Framaroot which can easily root an Android device in just a single click. It is developed by Geohot. This app is available for free. So in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to root an Android device using Towelroot.
- Towelroot APK. (Download Link)
- An Android device.
Steps to Root Android Device Using Towelroot
Warning:- This may potentially brick your device. So follow the instruction carefully. Neither we nor anyone except you is responsible for damage caused to or by your device. Also, note that this will also void your device manufacturer’s warranty.
- Download the latest version of Towelroot from the link above. To download click lambda symbol (Engineering students may know this well ;) ).
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Device Administration. Tick Unknown Sources.
- Now install the downloaded APK file.
- Open the Towelroot app and click on Make it ra1n.
- Download and install the latest SuperSu app from Play Store.
- Read: How to check whether the Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.