We have shared lots of tutorials on rooting Android devices, flashing custom recoveries and also customizing Android devices.
Rooting your android device can unleash lots of amazing features and capabilities. You can read more about it in our article on Why to Root Android Device.
After completing rooting process or after updating SuperSU app or for other reasons, if you want to check that you have root access on your device or not then this post is helpful for you. In this post, we are going to discuss how to check if your android phone is rooted or not using the best root checker app.
- Root Checker APK. (Download Link)
- Android Device.
Steps to check root access
- Download the app from Google play store by the link given above.
- Open app.
- Now you will see the disclaimer of the Root Checker app. Tap on agree. (if you do :P )
- Now you will be taken to the overview page of root checker. Swipe three times right to get into the app.
- You will see something like this. Click on “Verify Root”.
- Grant SuperSU permission if asked. (If SuperSU ask for permission it already shows that your device is rooted)
- Check status whether it showing rooted or not. (You can also download Root Checker Pro version if you want)
We hope that this article has helped you in checking your device’s root status.
If you haven’t rooted your phone yet, we have tutorials available for different devices. Just try to search using the search box. If you are unable to find a tutorial for your device then you can leave a comment. We will try to get back to you ASAP.
Do share your views about this article in the comment section below.