Coolpad Dazen 1 is an amazing 5-inch low-budget smartphone which is providing amazing specs in its price range. It is packed with SnapDragon 410 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, HD Screen, 2500mAh battery, 4G LTE support, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and much more. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root & flash CWM recovery for Coolpad Dazen 1.
I. Rooting the device
First of you will have to root your device before proceeding towards flashing CWM recovery. This can easily be done by an app called KingRoot. Here is how:
- Download KingRoot 4.1. (http://www.mediafire.com/download/yizgdgc7vp7ijy6/KingRoot+18.104.22.168.zip)
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Device Administration. Tick Unknown Sources.
- Install the KingRoot application and open it.
- Connect your phone to the internet(2G/3G/Wifi).
- Click on the blue button with Chinese text & root written in it. The rooting process will begin.
- After the rooting process completed successfully, you will find an app named KingUser in the app drawer.
- You can also check whether your Android device is rooted or not.
II. Flashing CWM Recovery
After successfully rooting your device. Now you can flash CWM Recovery using the steps given below:
- Download CWM Recovery Package and extract it.
- Copy recovery image to sd card.
- Install mobile.recovery.apk and open it.
- Follow these photos to flash recovery image.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.