Oppo Find 7 is a high budget 5.5-inch phone announced in March 2014 with 2.5 GHz quad-core processor, 3 GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera with 2160p @ 30fps video recording, 5 MP front camera, 32 GB internal storage and much more. In this post, we are going to discuss how to root & install CWM/TWRP recovery for Oppo Find 7.
Table of Contents
Steps to Root & Install CWM/TWRP Recovery for Oppo Find 7
- Turn off your Find 7.
- Boot into Fastboot mode by holding Volume Up and Power Button Simultaneously.
- Connect your device to Windows computer.
- Download Find 7 Recovery Installer.
- Open Recovery Installer.exe.
- Type the number as per your choice to install the desired recovery.
- Now boot into recovery mode by selecting desired option.
- If you have installed TWRP recovery then after booting in recovery you will be asked that you wanted to install SuperSu or not.
- Swipe to confirm.
- This will root your device.
- You can also Root Android Device Using Custom Recovery.
If you don’t want to hassle to flash recovery and then root your device, then continue reading. You can easily root your android smartphone using these softwares: KingoRoot, One Click Root
Method 3 (Only for X9006 / X9007)
This method is only applicable for X9006 / X9007. So don’t try it on any other model. It will probably brick your device and render it useless. Here are the steps you need to follow to root oppo find 7:
- Download Root file from here and fix file from here.
- Transfer these files to root of phone’s memory.
- Boot into recovery mode.
- Flash both files using recovery options.
- Now select ‘wipe data and factory reset’ and then ‘wipe cache partition’.
- Then choose ‘reboot system now’.
- First boot will take some time and then you are ready to go.
- You can check whether the root was successful or not with Root Checker App.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.