It’s developer ChainFire define it as :
CF-Root (non-Auto) are manually built rooted kernels and/or flashables that usually provide more than “just root”. CF-Auto-Root is built on an automated system that I am constantly improving that takes a stock recovery image and returns an automated rooting packages. These packages are designed to install and enable SuperSU on your device, so apps can gain root access, and nothing more.
There are two types of packages Odin flashable devices and Fastboot flashable devices. Here we are going to discuss How to root and flash recovery using CF auto root for Odin flashable devices. Check out why to Root Android Device & how to Backup Android Device.
Steps to Root and flash Recovery using CF Auto Root
Warning:- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither I or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download and install drivers for your device.
- Download CF auto root package according to your device model. (Check it in Settings -> about)
- Extract the downloaded package.
- Run Odin exe file as administrator.
- Power off your device. Hold volume down + home button + power button. You will see a warning screen. Press volume up to continue.
- Click on PDA and choose the file in the extracted folder.
- Connect your device to your computer and press start.
- You will see pass message after flashing that file successfully.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.